Sunday 29 March 2015

London, March 2015

The 34th time I met Lewis was at the O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire in London on Tuesday 24th March 2015.

This was the fifth date of Prides UK tour supporting Kiesza.

I got to the venue at just after 1pm to queue. I thought I was going to have a long lonely wait by myself, but soon afterwards a fan of Kiesza arrived and I spent the afternoon talking to him.  He felt sorry for me because I was so cold (and inadequately dressed because I'm an idiot) and he offered me his coat. I wore it all afternoon and it made such a difference. It was really kind of him. Thank you Andy, if you ever read this.

While we were queuing, something really exciting happened! Ljuba was walking past and she came over to say hi to me and Andy! She knew him from other times he'd seen Kiesza and she actually remembered me from Glasgow! I couldn't believe it! I got a photo with her and she stayed outside to talk to us for ages.


She is such a lovely friendly person and so beautiful! I told her I'd been to the whole tour and that I was a really big fan of Prides and I asked if she'd spent much time with them yet. But she said because of their busy schedule and sound check times they kept missing each other. I told her how much I like Lewis and she said she liked listening to him drumming because he hits the drums so hard and is so loud.  She said she was going to speak to him today.  I asked if it would be possible for me to have a photo with her and Lewis, and she said she'd ask him! I was so happy!

A while later Prides arrived. They got out of a car and I said hi Lewis and he said hi Greer and gave me a wave! He really is the kindest loveliest person ever, it's moments like that which make my life!

Although I was queuing for such a long time, it was fun! I made friends with other fans and I met some people who knew people I knew and they were lovely.  There were several fans who travel round the country to meet their favourites, like I do, which was really nice. Also, my lovely friends from Czech were there too, I was so happy to see them again! So the time actually passed really quickly.

Tracey Faye had travelled all the way from Glasgow that day. She joined me in the queue just after 6pm. I was so happy to be reunited with her again!

We got to the front centre barrier inside the venue and we were so excited!

Tonight there was an extra support act, Chloe Black. I had never heard any of Chloe's music before and I didn't know what to expect. She was absolutely amazing! She has a very beautiful voice and her songs are so lovely. She is also quite possibly the most beautiful person I have ever seen.  She has the most stunning figure ever and the most amazing hair and beautiful eyes. She is a goddess!

After she played she came to the front barrier to talk to fans. I got a photo with her and she was so lovely.


Then it was nearly time for Prides, so me and Tracey put our glow sticks on and were feeling very excited!



Prides were absolutely awesome and it was one of my favourite times of seeing them! Lewis looked even more handsome than ever and was doing the most gorgeous drumface and his arm moves and I love him so much! He really is a god!





It was really nice during the gig when Stewart saw Tracey and he smiled at her. That made her night!

After they'd played, me and Tracey headed to the back of the venue, where we met Mel, who I knew from online! She is so lovely and it was so wonderful to meet her in person at last!



Mel writes a lovely blog, please check it out here: https://melsjukebox.wordpress.com/

I really enjoyed watching Kiesza again. Although we were at the back of the venue, I found there was a brilliant view from the bar, so I got to see lovely Ljuba dancing which made me very happy! She really is the most amazing dancer I have ever seen! And even when I couldn't see so well, I was just enjoying myself dancing in the corner of the venue! By now I had got to know Kiesza's songs and I really liked them, and there was such a happy atmosphere!

After Kiesza had finished, Prides came to the merchandise stand.  Lewis gave me a hug and it was the happiest moment of the whole tour for me!! It made my life!! I asked him if he'd met Ljuba and he said yes and that she'd told him I wanted a photo and he said he'd make sure we got one tomorrow. (Unfortunately however the Nottingham gig got cancelled so I never got the photo, but it doesn't matter cos I'm just so happy that they both had agreed to it!)

I did get a lovely photo with Lewis, which is one of my favourites from the tour.



Tracey spent a lot of time talking to Stewart and he gave her a hug and 2 kisses on the cheek, which made her very happy!


I got a great photo of Tracey and Stewart posing!



Ally was there and he gave me a hug and high five, which made me so happy! He is so lovely and it was really nice to see him again!

I got a photo with one of my lovely friends Zdeňka, from the Czech Republic!




Then me, Tracey and Mel got a funny photo with Lewis! After we'd had it taken he said that was a lovely one!



Then I saw Chloe Black had come out to meet fans again, so I got a photo with her and some of my friends from the queue, Ash, Natalie, and Becky.



Then Chloe attempted to belly bump Lewis! But neither of them have beer bellies so it looked a bit weird, but that doesn't matter because they are the 2 most beautiful people in the whole world!



I got a lovely photo with Lewis and Chloe, which made my life! They are both so gorgeous and lovely and this is one of my favourite photos ever! I felt like I'd had my photo taken with a real life god and goddess!!



Then it was time for us to leave the venue, and Tracey sang Prides songs all the way back to our hotel! I think this was my favourite night ever of seeing Prides, it was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment